Card games have stood the test of time, helping forge many bonds and constantly being an inspiration to improve skill and focus. Today as people play online card games like rummy, let’s remember how card games are often a metaphor for life.
Here are some great card game quotes that will inspire you to do better in the games and in life.
- Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.
In card games like rummy and in life, we have no control over what we are dealt with. How we play the game is entirely upon us.
- Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.
Philosopher Voltaire emphasizes of strategy and decision-making. Are you using it while playing your hand or in dealing with a situation in life?
- Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.
– Jack London
Late author and journalist Jack London talks about learning to master the circumstances and turning them in your favour. No matter what are the cards you are dealt, play them wisely.
- Just because Fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.
– Les Brown
Motivational speaker Les Brown only affirms the fact that not giving up is the key. Think how you can play your cards in a way that their maximum potential is utilized to your benefit. This applies to life and to games like rummy.
- In order to win you must be prepared to lose sometime. And leave one or two cards showing.
– Van Morrison
Singer and song-writer Van Morrison tells us that not all rounds will be won. To win big, you should be prepared to be defeated too. Be brave inside the game and outside!
Play rummy online with Rummy Adda today! Get exciting rewards that will blow your mind. It’s your chance to win real money.